Wednesday, January 31, 2007

D.C. and MoveOn's Virtual March

It's been a log time since I wished I still lived in D.C. - but boy I wish I lived there right now.....I'd be splitting my time between the Libby trial and Congressional hearings. But I will do my politikal junkie-type behavior from Oregon for now and get to D.C. when I can...

MoveOn is organizing a massive Virtual March on Washington and aiming to send 1 million messages to Congress on Thursday, February 1st opposing escalation.

Can you contact your senators this Thursday February 1?

Here is the link for the march: MoveOn virtual march

You can also download an anti-escalation Instant Messenger icon, join an anti-escalation Facebook group, or sign up to help stop escalation in other tech-savvy ways by clicking here.

No comments: