Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My letter to Nancy Pelosi

I am not a constituent but I am a USA citizen and one who loves that a woman is the speaker.

I am also the thankful mother of a son who choose to spend time in the military and is now out and safe.

I am a long time war protester and am asking you to bring our children home now - note I do not call them "troops."
They are all someone's children.

DO NOT give in to mr. 28%. He is counting on the Democrats to cave and obey him for fear of being called anti-troop.

The American public is solidly against this occupation and wants our children home. If the Iraqi "politicians" can take a two month vacation - why not allow our children to also come home for two months. Sounds like a fair trade to me.

Respectfully,

Lynn Dorman, Ph.D.

If you want to send her a letter of your own - here is the email address: AmericanVoices@mail.house.gov

No comments: