Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Whose president is this madman?

King george is not my president!

My president would be a president for ALL the people - not just a decreasing 27% of the population.

My president would not say on the 4th of July 2007 - more than 4 years into this Iraq disaster of his - that victory in Iraq will require "more patience, more courage and more sacrifice." [Like he or anyone in his administration has shown patience, courage or sacrifice]

My president would not have given Scooter a get-out-of-jail-free card....

My president wold have real compassion for ALL humanity and not keep repeating the lie/mantra - about "them" following us home if we don't "beat" them "there." [Sheer stupidity - "they" are here - they are everywhere in the world.....

Enough - go and enjoy the holiday and talk about impeachment!

America deserves better! It's our country - we need to take it back!

No comments: