Friday, July 25, 2008

Join the JohnMcSameMcBushIII pity parties

Let's all say boo hoo for JohnMcSameMcBushIII

He practically goaded Obama into going to Iraq and now can't stand that Obama went to Iraq. I know - he wanted Obama to ask him to go along on the trip since the only way JohnMcSameMcBush III will get lots of high value press coverage is if he at the same event at the same time as Obama.

So what else can JohnMcSameMcBushIII do? He can copy cat Obama's website..it's hilarious - as if he and his staff just discovered online networking - well maybe they did - but a good staff person would have noted Obama's My Obama sites a long time ago and started one then????? [I've had a My Obama page on the site since April - before my own primary!]

I went to the JohnMcSameMcBushIII site and looked for "events" in my area and for up to 100 miles away - and found 1 - yup ONE.

And when I clicked "go" to get more information I was greeted with a page that started with Ask to Attend, then asked for name, email and comments. The comments section is required and only then [I guess] can you click the button that says "request invitation."

Ah JohnMcSameMcBushIII still has the same fear of people as does mad king george. He can't just allow people to go to his events; they need to request invites. Do they run the names thru the secret data bases to rule out anyone but repugs?

If you go to the Obama site and look for events - you can sign up online and go...no screening - Obama people are not afraid of people and their opinions.

No comments: