Friday, June 17, 2005

a thought

Let's move the internet movement out to the streets!

I think we need to get major demonstrations going like in the 60's - I went from Boston to DC more times than I can remember and when I lived in Berkeley we had anti war demonstrations all the time- I think it's time to take the internet involvement and move it to the streets- half a million people signed John Conyers petitions and the WH blew him off and finally sent someone to the gates to take them from him yesterday- the internet anti war movement needs makes it to the TV screen because unfortunately that's where those who love the war get the news and they are not even seeing that a majority of Americans now are now opposed to this war - and more and more demonstrations showing on TV may make the public wake up.

No comments: