Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Tomorrow

I never saw Annie, but the song Tomorrow just popped into my head and I think it's from that musical?

Anyway - TOMORROW - in Washington, D.C. a brand new congress will be sworn in and it's the first time since I moved West that I wish I lived a lot closer so I could be there. Maybe I'm a bit nostalgic as I was sorting through some old papers and found my Metro pass from the day of Clinton's 1st inauguration! Still has $2.50 left on it - I kept it as a souvenir...I recall having a big party that year as well to celebrate taking back the country from the shrub family....

So instead of being in D.C. right now, I'll savor the victory from Oregon and plan a visit and party for January 2009!

No rants today - only a mazel tov to us the electorate and to the new majority in both houses...and hopes that they can act like Spitzer did today...now there was a 1st day agenda!!!!!

No comments: