Friday, August 01, 2008

Another ad from JohnMcSameMcBushIII

I actually like this one...let me tell you why...

JohnMcSameMcBushIII keeps Obama's name out there - and it's not a bad ad - as ads go. And I know there are those out there who think it's racist, anti Christian, and all other interpretations....but then I have a weird take on ads - even my son says so :-)

Besides - something all lawyers and most people with common sense know - is to never ask a question to which you don't already know the answer...and many who see this ad - KNOW the answer...

So when JohnMcSameMcBushIII says "but is he ready to lead?" we can all say very loudly:

YES HE CAN!!!!!!




As a psychologist I know the value of the self fulfilling prophecy. JohnMcSameMcBushIII wants everyone to vote for Obama and all his ads are telling us why - Obama is smart, Obama is the one, Obama is popular, etc. JohnMcSameMcBushIII does not want to be president...and he's not sure why he is running....


And wouldn't you rather have an engaging speaker than one who does this:


So don't disappoint JohnMcSameMcBushIII - vote for Obama - even if you are an R...
Then you'll really feel the excitement!

No comments: