Thursday, October 23, 2008

Anti-American Congresspeople

I am not a journalist but I thought I'd take Michelle Bachmann up on her suggestion to do some investigating into anti-American Congresspeople.

I'll start with my definition of anti-American.

1. People who do not believe in free speech or who never read the Constitution.
2. People who not understand what the role of the vice president is.
3. People who name call and us divisive tactics.
4. People who are proud of their party's sleaze campaign.

add you own criteria in the comments...

Who fits this definition? My list starts here.......and this is just off the top of my head

MN Rep. Michelle Bachmann
AK Sarah Palin [I know - she's not in congress]
N.C. Rep. Robin Hayes
AZ Sen. John McCain

add your own in the comments

No comments: