Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Autism? or another McCain Problem with Language?

My son just called with a good point about McSame.

In the debate tonight McSame said Sarah Palin knows about autism better than most...Huh?

I was not aware that any of her children were diagnosed as autistic. Her newest, has been said to be a Downs Syndrome child...and that's not the same thing at all!

My son's point is that these are no longer McSame "gaffes" - instead they are signs of something very seriously wrong with the McSame brain..

I've mentioned before that he appears to be mixing up his words.. I am a psychologist, not a neurologist, but this mixing up and using the wrong words and not understanding the difference between Sunni and Shiite, or autism and Downs Syndrome, and not finding his way off a stage, saying my fellow prisoners, etc.... these are no longer stupid bush-like neologisms - these may be indicators of a more serious problem.

He won't release his medial records publicly, but it may be that the voting public has also picked up on these issues and figured it might just be what is making him so totally unable to stick to a point or a campaign course and/or speak correctly.

It's sad - but he has chosen to go this route for whatever his reason and I don't feel sorry for him at all!

No comments: