Sunday, April 27, 2008

McSame's not a liar - he just looks and acts like one

Aw shucks... I'm not an elitist like Obama....but an I help it if my gorgeous rich wife has her own jet and she lets me use it? [For the cost of a first class ticket so I am not breaking the law?]

Why does that make me not a maverick? Mavericks can borrow their wives corporate jets without it affecting their maverickness...

See only Obama is an elitist because he used the word "bitter." I'm not bitter... I know what it's like to fly around the country on a corporate jet - it makes one of the boys so I understand how they feel...I am empathetic with the boys and gals who own their own corporate jets...so don't call me an elitist.

Then I feed the media so they like me too and they don't yell elitist or liar when I use my wife's corporate jet when I said I would not do this...

And did I tell you I only paid what first class fares would cost...see that makes me a person who saves money - just like them folks who are losing their homes and jobs and have to save money.....


I'm John McSame and I want you to give me bush's 3rd term- cause damn it - I want it and I'll do anything to get it...

No comments: